Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy {late} Birthday Ellie...

As you know, I love birthdays.
Ellie, It's just plain sad that you don't.
Love or hate, it is still your birthday today or in this case... a few days ago.


I think it's funny how different we are.
I love that when we go out you wear a blazer :) and I wear tie dye.
I love that you are organized so that I don't have to be.

If you didn't know this, I love your laugh- It's contagious.

I love that you are a perfect model. Even more then that, I love that you will always model for me...even after you get your wisdom teeth out.



We had the best summer together. I miss those nights.

I'm glad our friendship didn't end when I left for Ethiopia but grew instead.

Like it or not not, I'm thankful you put up with my love for old people- for hanging out with 89 year olds and going to senior citizen dances with me.

I'm SO happy we both got into BYU. But I hate that I have to make the decision of being left behind by my best friend or pushing for my Ethiopian dream.

You have made my life epic.


Our friendship is so unlikely- we met the end of my senior year, I left for almost 6 months, and we are so different from one another. I'm so grateful that we did find each other and that we did become best friends.

Happy Birthday Ellie.

No comments:

Post a Comment