Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mug shots?


I tried my eye/finger at street photography. I was a little hesitant to ask strangers but, surprisingly, most people were willing to get their picture taken. I thought it was really fun and I'm pleased with the images. I will be doing this again.


This is actually my Grandpa Hall, I took it last weekend when I was in Utah.







Ellie is always a good model/ good sport for my photography. She was my moral support for this shoot.








Grandpa Hall

Would you let a stranger on the street take your picture?
Which one is your favorite?

3 comments:

  1. I like the man with the beanie and mustache near the bottom. good shots kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one with the hat and headphones. I think there are 2 pictures of him, but I like them both. You are great with a camera though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one of grandpa! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete