Wednesday, February 23, 2011

getting in touch with my inner cowgirl...

The day actually came.
I started my artificial insemination class.
I pulled on my coveralls and rubber boots and out to the barn I went.
I'll spare you the dirty details.
In short, I hesitantly tugged on my shoulder high glove and tried to act tough through the ordeal.
I quickly realized this class is going to be hard.
"Darker then an inside of a cow" has a whole new meaning to me.
Locating reproductive parts inside of a cow and maneuvering things around is a lot harder then one might think.
The cowboys like to make jokes about "the nurse" but are very nice and helpful otherwise.
Sadly, the cutest one in there is married.
I probably will never think of a cow the same... and I probably will never smell the same either.
The things I have to do to be a cowgirl.

I took this the first day of my class. It seemed... fairly fitting.

2 comments:

  1. Your blogs make me smile...and we are surely getting lots of laughs with you about this class.. I gotta wonder if there is a reason you are suppose to be in this class???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting ??? Now we know who to call next time we need our cows preg tested :)

    ReplyDelete