Saturday, February 12, 2011

mothers make the world go round.

I don't know what I'd do without my Mom. She puts up with a lot; my crazy quirks, messy room, photo shoots, grumpy moods, and she does it all lovingly.

This past week, me and my Mom had a big misunderstanding, to say the least. Things were said, feelings were hurt, walls were built. Slowly they are coming down. Isn't it funny how we humans hold on to things. Cling and attach ourselves to life and situations that really don't matter. Life goes on. Ultimately, we will be happier if we can learn to just let go. It's a hard lesson to learn.

I'm grateful for my sweet Mother. For putting up with me, encouraging me, cheering me on, volunteering for photo shoots, giving advice, and being a close friend.

I love you Mom.

1 comment:

  1. This makes me cry. I've suffered all week too knowing that my words hurt. Not at all what was intended. Mothers love their children so very much but sometimes in our own narrow view & own failings, that love isn't felt. Love you Kate. Thanks for your understanding.

    ReplyDelete