Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Maybe I'm just hungry...


Today I'm craving Ethiopian food.
In fact, my mouth is watering thinking about it.


If your extremely curious to know more about the food then go HERE.


And now that you have read about it, I'm guessing, you want to try it now.

so WaaaaaLAA...

HERE is a fairly authentic injera recipe.
and HERE is a variation to the recipe if you don't have teff.

Next, you need to make some sort of wot to go on top of your injera.
Go HERE for Dora wot.
HERE for Tibs

or just go to Ethiopia and get the full cultural experience.

1 comment:

  1. I found you! Yea! Also, Honestly I am glad you like ethiopian food because I have tried it before and cannot ever ever imagine craving this. Your blog is beautiful! And I love your tribute to Alyssa's adoption completed!

    ReplyDelete