Saturday, February 11, 2012

The SWEET and SOUR.

I'm lovin' this whole sweet and sour concept. So much, in fact, that I find myself thinking, "This needs to go on the sweet list!" or "This is definitely sour material!" The problem is, I usually forget when I come to actually write it. Whateves.

Sour:
- Cold feet
-Working 8pm to 8 am and then going to classes and then taking a test. horrible combo.
-Tedious editing
-The almost part of putting the valentines in the mail. (see below)

Sweet:
- New clothes
-PUTTING THE VALENTINES IN THE MAIL... (almost)
-8hrs of sleep
-Down time
-Photoshoots
-Old people country dance adventures
-Wearing your pjs all Saturday.
-Lunch date with the 90 year old bf.
-Finishing Nursing applications

1 comment:

  1. I love the sweet and sour idea because it is a fun way to find out what is going on in your life. I might have to start doing it myself.

    ReplyDelete