Friday, February 3, 2012

The Sweet and Sour!

SOUR:
-My Mom told me she wants me to get married this summer, like she's trying to get me out of the house or something??... Kate: Um, Mom, I'm not dating anyone. Mom: Minor detail. Kate: I think I need to DATE the guy for awhile. Mom: Okay, this fall then. oooooh boy.
-Sleeping in and rushing off to class. while sitting there I realized.... I wasn't wearing a bra. Awesome start to the day.
- Deciding to change up the scenery and go study at the PUBLIC library, I know really  getting out there, only to have a group of noisy cub scouts gather at the table next to me.
- The groundhog saw his shadow! Punxsutawney Phil should have closed his eyes.
SWEET:
- Making and eating super yummy Ethiopian food.
- Shaving both my legs and plucking my eyebrows! (This actually happened last week (HA!) but a big enough victory that it had to be noted.)
- Getting an awesome package in the mail. Thanks Ronelle for the book and letter!
- Training a baby chicken in psychology which really was just staring at a cute chick all class.
- Trying to find someone to work your Friday night shift then realizing you weren't actually scheduled.
- Not bombing a chemistry test.
- Having an adventure planned for Saturday night!

4 comments:

  1. Getting married is SWEET! very SWEET, and you know Kate, we were talking about how all three of your sisters were married in the winter. I think it might be fun to switch it up for your special day....but we'll see... You know we won't and you won't until time is right for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to a very awesome, original wedding theme when you get married. I'm glad the sweet seemed to out weigh the sour this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom,I think your hilarious. Thanks for being so awesome!
    Ronelle, my wedding really will be fabulous. I already have plans. I'm thinking carnival themed?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you do a carnival theme you absolutely have to have a bounce house. I wanted one at my wedding so bad because the pictures in it would be totally awesome. Can you imagine having jumping pictures in a wedding dress? It would be sweet!! Ha ha

    ReplyDelete