Tuesday, December 20, 2011

a beautiful arrangement of photos that make me ridiculously happy.

The title is very true.
I took these photos the first time I went to Ethiopia.
my heart melts a little whenever I look at them.
I entered these bad boys into the State fair.
They all did extremely well.
And I received amazing compliments from the judge (Who happened to be Ryan Muirhead. Who happens to be one of the most amazing photographers. People, I have emails from him to prove it).
Sorry for the bragging but I'm pretty proud of them.
Anyway, They've been sitting in a pile in my room for a while.
way over due to be hung up
so... waaaaLA
Now I get to see Ethiopia everyday!
Such beautiful people.
I'm considering selling some of my prints. If you're interested, let me know.


and here are a few random photos of life being home...
After my first hot shower! It might have lasted a full 30 minutes and I loved each second of it.
This is jet lag people. I can't sleep at night here.
Hope you're having a good day or night, whichever it may be.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome as always! I love the photo arrangement. The jet lag was not fun. Starting my trip with no sleeep for over 50 hours and then coming home and not being able to sleep right for a week?! It ended up being such a blessing because I was able to do everything and see everything I wanted/needed and then suffer for it later. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete