Wednesday, August 31, 2011

we one uped skype.

When your BFF lives in a different state then you, you learn to cherish the times you have together. Ellie had a two week break. Needless to say, it beat skype and 3 hr phone calls. Adventures were had and memories made....
Late night, spur of the moment, I had Ellie cut my hair. It was probably one of the better late night decisions I've made.
She did a pretty good job :)


R mountain sunrise hike!
Though waking up before the crack of dawn was hard it was totally worth it. The sunrise was beautiful, the company was great, and the Cap'n Crunch was delicious.



Sometimes I like to be 7 years old and eat rainbow cake.
Ms. Betty Crocker at her best!

For your information, my cake looked better then Ellie's.

And yes, it tasted as good as it looks.


We draw with chalk and have dance parties in the middle of no where. We are so cool.

Probably one of the best 50 cent purchases we've ever had.
Making the swim cap look better then Michael Phelps.

Golf course+ swim caps+ sprinklers= my idea of a good time.


Until next time, skype will have to do.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you didn't put the REALLY embarassing ones on...you know which ones i'm talking about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the record no your cake did not look better than mine, I did a FREAKING AMAZING job on your hair, I was EXCELLENT company, and I am eating a sweet tart that is why my tongue is blue.

    ReplyDelete