Friday, July 1, 2011

Weekends are great.

But three day weekends are wonderful.
Turns out, I love both.

I'm trying to get all my homework/tests/responsibilities done today so I can party all weekend long. busy busy busy. should I be blogging? no. but my brain is feeling fried and it's only noon. crap.

After I survive today my weekend is looking like this:
- Drive to Provo 5:30 am Saturday morning.
-Hang with the Stangers and laugh, giggle, meet, and play with animals here.
-Drive home Saturday night. Ellie in tow.
-Run at the golf course, party, draw with chalk, go bridge jumping (Ellie, we're doing it whether you like it or not.), have a sleepover.
- See my super cool friend mary at Albertsons late sat night :)
-Go to church, teach sunbeams, work 8 hours.
-Go camping after work and eat a whole box of otter pops.
-Watch the parade, go boating, and ooh and ahh watching the fireworks.

Jealous?
It's going to be a FABULOUS weekend.
What are you doing for the 4th?

P.s HAPPY CANADA DAY!
P.p.s Pinch and a punch it's the first of the month!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really fun weekend for you. Be sure to post pictures. And how are you going to jump of a bridge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot "see mary at albertsons late Sat night." Silly Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. because your so cool, i edit you in :)

    ReplyDelete