Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spiritual Pay Day.

Happy to announce the Baptism of Tofik, Damitu, Mubarek, Mesafinet, and Gutama Haws on March 27, 2011! It was such a rewarding day for Alyssa and Wes. I wish I could have been there for it. I miss those grubs so darn much! The kids were so excited to be getting baptized into the Church and today they will be getting confirmed. They are one step closer to being a forever family.

The Elders that helped teach the kids are amazing! I was so impressed with both of them when I was in Ethiopia. On the left is Elder Mcklenin (Sp?) from South Africa. On the Right is Elder Scoresby From Kaysville Utah! He said he knows some of the Brady and Becky Family. Kenny is his first name, do any of you know him?? Grateful they were willing to serve a mission.

2 comments:

  1. I totally know him!!! I grew up across the street from him and have known him since he was born. That is pretty awesome!! He is a great kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kate! Tell Wes and Alyssa and kids congrats. What an amazing moment! And good job on the assist with the C-section. You are a brave woman! (I mean kid, sorry)

    ReplyDelete